Sep 30, 2018 原创文章
OpenCV 4.0 Alpha 带来的新变化
最近OpenCV发布了全新的OpenCV4.0 alpha版 （下载地址 ~ https://github.com/opencv/opencv/archive/4.0.0-alpha.zip ）
- ONNX parser has been added to OpenCV DNN module. It supports various classification networks, such as AlexNet, Inception v2, Resnet, VGG etc. The tiny YOLO v2 object detection network is also partially supported.
- A few other notable DNN improvements:
Mask RCNN support and the example
Faster object detection when using Intel Inference Engine (a part of Intel OpenVINO)
Several stability improvements in the OpenCL backend.
- Fast QR code detector (~80FPS @ 640x480 resolution on Core i5 desktop). By 4.0 gold we plan to add the QR code decoder as well, so that we have a complete solution.
- Constantly expanding set of SSE4-, AVX2- and NEON-optimized kernels via so called “wide universal intrinsics”.
除此之外，OpenCV4.0 Alpha 还有许多新的特性。
- OpenCV is C++11 library now and it requires C++11 compliant compiler. Therefore, some nice features like parallel_for with lambda functions, convenient iteration over cv::Mat, initialization of cv::Mat by listing its elements etc. are available by default.
- The standard std::string and std::shared_ptr replaced hand-crafted cv::String and cv::Ptr. Our parallel_for can now use the pool of std::threads as the backend.
- The legacy C API from OpenCV 1.x (using CvMat, IplImage, etc.) is partially excluded; the cleanup should mostly be finished by OpenCV 4.0 gold.
- Added basic FP16 support (the new CV_16F type has been added).
- CPU- and GPU-accelerated KinFu live 3d dense reconstruction algorithm has been included into opencv_contrib.
- HPX parallel backend (thanks to Jakub Golinowski)
- The new chessboard detector (thanks to Alexander Duda)
在OpenCV 4.0 Alpha 中共提供了85个补丁，括来自OpenCV 3.4分支的28个大规模合并请求